Saturday, January 22, 2011

Treatment Application

IN THE NAME OF GOD THE COMPASSIONATE AND THE MERCIFUL

TO WHOM IT MAY CONERN

Peace upon you

Subject / Treatment Application


Good Greeting,

I Mr./ Yousof Ali Jama (Somali resident in Yemen ) I would like to present my case to you, hoping to assist me to solve it.

I am suffering from a chronic disease, Pebbles formed in the Kidneys and the Urinary Passages since several years ago, causing strong pains for me. I suffered a lot in its treatment specially money expenses. I am working as a teacher in one of a vocational institute in Aden Governorate more than 21 years my salary not exceeded USD.250 monthly, doctors told me that my kidney is producing the pebbles as a result of the precipitations and salts came out of water and unhealthy food which we take, pebbles do not come from out of the body which means this matter happen many times during the year specially in summer. for more information that I also suffer from high blood pressure and this caused to me problems in the eyes and Disorder in the visions and increase the kidney problems

I am supporting my family specially my mother who were seriously sick and stayed lying on bed for a long period, she died recently in the second day of Edd Al-Adha by thrombus in the brain in 11/28/2009 .

In addition, to my sister she sick and Handicapped, suffering of Epilepsy be cause she born with Hemiplegia at the right side, she is taking medicines reaches more than USD 50 monthly.

I would like from your kind to assist me to cure the disease I am suffering, and in addition, to cure my sister who is suffering from Epilepsy. I am 50 years old and I could not marry because of the economical and health problems I suffer.

All what I hope that, we get the compassion of our brothers in the association and treated in one of the hospitals in UK or other than.


Thanking you in advance.


Yousef Ali Jama Ali
P.O Box 7309 Al- Mansourah
Aden – Yemen
Tel: 00967 / 733423851
E – MAIL:-gulied@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment